Phono Stage Solid State – Pro-ject Phono Box EBT (MM)
Wireless BT streaming of built-in Phono preamplifier and additional line source.
Our entry level phono stage has been highly requested by the aspiring and rising audiophile. After the big success of our VT-E BT we decided to create a phono preamplifier that turns any turntable (with moving magnet cartridge) into a modern BT streamer. Phono Box E BT offers two separate inputs, one phono and one line level input, as well as two separate outputs. It can be used as an ordinary MM phono stage that connects to any hifi amplifier via its line level ouput (3.5mm jack) or it can be used as a BT streamer. It takes any provided analogue input signal, converts it and sends digital audio to any BT receiver within a 10m range. Those devices could be either BT headphones, speakers or any other BT receiver. The super-fast pairing is the icing on the cake and makes sure that listening to your LPs will be as painless and quick as possible.
The housing is shielded with a metal interior which protects the unit against vibrations and radio frequency interferences, which guarantees an undisturbed listening experience.
Phono Box E BT is the perfect companion for all modern audiophiles who want to enjoy their vinyl hobby with the comfort of wireless streaming!
- Wireless BT streaming from line or phono sources
- 2 Inputs: 1 Phono and 1 Line Input
- Suitable for MM cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Use analogue RCA & BT output simultaneously
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal metal shielding
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Outboard power supply included
- Colour options: black or white
- Phono input impedance: 47 kohms
- Phono capacitance: 100 pF
- Gain phono: 34 dB
- Inputs: 1 Phono (RCA), 1 Line In (3.5 mm)
- Outputs: 1 Line Out (3.5 mm), 1 Bluetooth
- Noise floor: 74 dB
- THD: < 0,02% at 1kHz
- Phono/Line in max. input voltage: 800mV
- RIAA equalisation curve accuracy: within 0.5 dB/20 Hz - 20 kHz
- BT: V2.1, EDR
- outboard power supply: 18 V/500 mA DC, suitable for your country's mains supply
- Power consumption: 200 mA DC
- Dimensions W x H x D (D with sockets): 120 x 32 x 100 (106) mm
- Weight: 280 g without power supply