Turntable Pro-ject Debut PRO (Clamp not included)
Debut PRO is Pro-ject 30 years anniversary turntable. After the Debut Carbon EVO revolutionized the Debut series in 2020, the Debut PRO raises the bar even higher with a new turntable and a completely new cartridge.
Tonearm, Cartridge & Dustcover included
Clamp not included
FWD Award Excellence
RED Fingerprint Award
The Debut PRO is using Pick it PRO cartridge.
Pro-ject new Pick it PRO delivers a more lively and robust sound and convinces with its big dynamic range. The perfect combination of components is the key to achieve the great charismatic sound of the Pick it PRO.
A MILESTONE FOR THE NEXT DECADES
The Debut PRO brings an absolutely new design to Pro-Ject turntables. The audiophile turntable is convincing in all respects – not only visually, but more importantly also in terms of sound.
The precision CNC milled parts are optically perfectly coordinated and lead the Debut PRO to its modern simple, elegant and unprecedented design. The nickel finish of all these aluminium components result in a hard, resistant surface. This process enables us to produce very high-quality and sustainable components and avoid plastics and similar materials that continue to age over time and would more importantly also degrade sound quality.
The tonearm bearing is a completely new design. Precision CNC'd out of a single block of aluminium, you can see all the production stages above. The last step is putting a nickel finish on it. This will increase the rigidity of the bearing, ensuring free and fluid movement of the tonearm and precise tracking without material degration in looks or function.
The electronically regulated synchronous motor drives the platter and guarantees the most accurate and stable speeds. Change between them easily with the toggle switch. With the supplied round belt for 78 rpm you can also listen to your shellac records.
A new platter – a deeper dish
The new Debut PRO platter is a first on any Pro-Ject turntable. It features a notch for the record label and together with our Record Puck PRO (available separately) the puck's weight will press your record tightly against the platter. The die-cast aluminium platter is reworked and precision balanced in an extra step to obtain an evenly spinning platter. It is anti-magnetic, allowing MC cartridges to work properly. Delve deep into the vast upgrade path the Debut PRO has to offer!
The anti-magnetic heavy aluminium platter has a ring made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) on the inside that helps to dampen all resonances and minimizes wow and flutter.
The new Debut PRO features a one-piece carbon-aluminium sandwich tonearm. The carbon layer gives the tonearm a high degree of rigidity, while the inner aluminium tube takes over the damping of the tonearm. This makes the tonearm perfect to be upgraded with higher-end MC cartridges!
AZIMUTH & VTA ADJUSTMENT: The newly designed tonearm base allows you to adjust both the azimuth and the vertical tracking angle (VTA). The tonearm height can be continuously adjusted by loosening the two grub screws. These settings give you the option of adapting the tonearm to height changes allowing the use of different turntable mats or other cartridges to always achieve the best sound quality. Setting and experimenting with the VTA & Azimuth is crucial in extracting every last bit of performance out of your cartridges.
- Pick it PRO cartridge: Lively and robust sound. The perfect combination of components is the key to achieve the great sound of the Pick it PRO.
- Nickel Coating: Sustainable components. The nickel finish of the aluminium components results in a hard, resistant surface.
- Hybrid Tonearm: Carbon Aluminium Sandwich. This super stiff and uniquely dampened tonearm ensures perfect tracking of the record groove.
- VTA & Azimuth: Fully adjustable. The Debut PRO comes with fully adjustable Azimuth & VTA. It offers you the possibility to modify your turntable as you want it.
- 33/45/78 RPM: High precision motor control. The playback speeds are electronically controlled with precision, which guarantees the most accurate and stable music reproduction. Change between speeds easily with the toggle switch.
- Bearing block: Complete new design. The precision CNC milled and nickel coated tonearm bearing parts are completely new and designed just for the PRO.
- Special Platter: TPE damped & anti magnetic. The heavy aluminium platter has a ring made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) on the inside that helps to dampen all resonances and minimizes wow and flutter.
- Metal Feet: Damped & height adjustable. The three height adjustable damped aluminium feet guarantee the perfect stand & massively reduce risk of acoustical feedback.
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, die cast aluminium platter with TPE damping and felt mat
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,16%; 45: +/-0,14%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0,40%; 45: +/-0,50%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8,6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- Effective arm length/mass: 218,5 mm / 10,0 g
- Overhang: 18,5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0,8A power supply, dust cover, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 113 x 320mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6 kg net