Turntable Pro-ject SIGNATURE 12 (Cartridge & Dustcover not included)
Signature 12 is the uncompromising high-end turntable that celebrates 20 years of Pro-Ject!
Tonearm & Clamp included
Cartridge & Dustcover not included
On customer's site installation and set-up within European Union optional
This high-end tonearm features a non-magnetic low resonance construction with minimised bearing friction.
Vibration-free belt drive
Its flywheel belt drive system ensures a vibration-free running which results in the most accurate and stable speeds.
10 kg Platter
Mass loaded aluminium
The 10 kg aluminium platter is TPE damped and sits on an inverted bearing which is magnetically decoupled. The vinyl layer on top is the perfect surface for your record.
Speed change on touch display
Easily change or fine-adjust the speed step-by-step on the built-in touch display. The precision generator ensures the perfect playback speed with the utmost precision.
Single-Pivot 12'' Tonearm
The new tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design and allows stepless, "on-the-fly" VTA and mounting distance settings. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the number of included counterweights, 100% of performance can be extracted out of any cartridge.
Steel pellets inside the MDF chassis increase the mass of the Signature 12. As it is not from solid alloy a ringing effect will be avoided.
The magnetic-floating platter runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing and guarantees an absolutely quiet-running turntable.
Step by Step :
- Unpacking: Wooden Box with everything you need. Your Signature 12 comes safe and secure in a big wooden box with everything you need to set it up correctly.
- Setup: Perfect setup for the best sound with the included Measure it S2, Align it DS2, Level it and many more accessories the setup is made easy.
- Connection: Connect it 5P-CC RCA. To guarantee a perfect connection to your amp you will find a high-quality carbon-copper tonearm cable in the box.
- Enjoy!: The most important step. Put on a record, place the clamp on it, start the motor, lean back & enjoy!
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Actuation principle: Flywheel belt drive
- Motor control system: Precision generator with LC display
- Platter: 10.55 kg magnetically decoupled
- Main bearing: Ceramic (ball/plate)
- Tonearm: 12” single-pivot aluminium
- Effective arm length: 304.8 mm
- Effective arm mass: 19.5 g
- Cartridge mass: 4-10g, several counterweights included
- RCA connectors: Gold-plated
- Power supply: 15V/1,5A included
- Dimensions: 570 x 440 x 234 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 34.6 kg net
Option : On customer's site installation and set-up within European Union
After delivery of the product, one of our team members will take an appointment at the address of delivery to install your equipment, and make sure it is properly set-up.
To buy an installation service please click here