Headphone Amplifier MOON 230 HAD
The possibilities are endless…The 230HAD is a high quality headphone amplifier providing high volume levels, a DAC and a line-stage preamplifier all housed in one very stylish package
The 230HAD Headphone Amplifier is more than capable of doing those tasks, whatever your needs may be. Based heavily on the reference 430HA headphone amp, the 230HAD features a DSD256/32-bit PCM capable Digital to-Analog converter (DAC) that can be used with virtually any digital source such as computer, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, and offering the same fidelity as your main music system.
Exceptional “price to performance” ratio
Ultimately, the 230HAD Headphone Amplifier fills an immense void in the current headphone marketplace, especially when considering its exceptional “price to performance” ratio. Today music lovers need a flexible high quality DAC, capable of both DSD and hi-res PCM. This multi-function product is more about affordable high-performance than minor features.
Hand-crafted in Canada
A headphone amplifier, a DAC and a line-stage preamplifier all housed in one very stylish package. What else could you possibly ask for? And did we mention that the Nēo 230HAD is hand-crafted in Canada and comes with a 10 year warranty?
- Inputs include 1 single-ended on rear-mounted RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a ¼” TRS headphone jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with virtually any digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Pure analog amplifier using a transconductance circuit.
- An oversized power supply using 1 toroidal transformer in conjunction with 8 stages of DC voltage regulation.
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω: 100mW / 200mW / 1W
- Headphone Impedance: 20 - 600Ω
- Frequency Response (audible): 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 115dB
- Crosstalk: -80dB
- Input / Output impedance: 22KΩ / 1.25Ω
- Shipping weight: 6.2 lb / 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) :