ORTOFON LH 10000 Headshell
The LH-10000 is an exceptionally high quality headshell made using a high performance Aluminum alloy with Zinc as the primary alloying element. The Aluminum alloy used for LH-10000 is strong, with strength comparable to steel. It has good fatigue strength and machinability, but offers more resistance to corrosion than many other Aluminum alloys.
LH-10000 features a precision machined slit on the top plate. A piece of Ortofon's special proprietary TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) compound with excellent damping properties is integrated into the slit. LH-10000 incorporates damping technology similar to the Ortofon TA-110 / TA-210 tonearms and the Xpression cartridge, promoting a further reduction in unwanted resonances.
LH-10000 applications :
- LH-10000 is fitted with the set of the most sophisticated lead wires identical to Ortofon LW-800S, composed of pure silver and silver coated wire. Silver coated wire transmits the very clear high tone signals, which brings the brilliant tonality.
- LH-10000 is perfect for a variety of High-end cartridges, including the MC Anna, MC Anna Diamond, MC A95, MC Windfeld Ti, Cadenza Series, e.g. Cadenza Bronze as well as the historical MC A90, MC Windfeld, MC Century, Kontrapunkt series and MC Jubilee.
- The design and mechanical dimensions of LH-10000 offer an elegant and virtually plug and play solution between one of these Ortofon High-End cartridges and our TA-110 / TA-210 tonerams
- LH-10000 is azimuth adjustable, which is beneficial for optimal channel separation
LH-10000 technical data :
- High performance Aluminium alloy with zink
- Mounting holes diam. - 2.7 mm
- Weight without screws - 14.5 grams
- Mounting distance - 42 mm
- Headshell length - 52.0 mm
- Headshell width - 19.4 mm