Solid State Integrated Amplifier MUSICAL FIDELITY M5SI (MM)
The M5SI is a sensational integrated amplifier with exceptional power and clarity.
The M5si is a real high end amplifier. At 150wpc, with high current delivery, it will drive virtually any loudspeaker easily.
Internally the M5si is configured as two independent monoblocs with a separate preamp, but all mounted on one pcb. Its technical performance is about equal to the M6si.
The M5si has very low distortion, outstanding noise ratio and an extremely flat frequency response. Inputs; phono (mm), 4 line, and USB ’B’ up to 24bit 96kHz.
The M5si produces an extraordinary sweet clear lucid sound. Significantly it was developed after our amazing legendary Nu-Vista 800. Consequently, some of the Nu-Vista 800’s subtle pcb layout solutions have found their way into the M5si.
When you hear it we are sure you will understand the relationship between the two. The M5si projects a deep and wide stereo image with very extended bass and a crystalline top end without a trace of harshness.
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent hunky build quality
- Power output: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD (+ noise): <0.010 % typical 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB ‘A’ - weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 1 x MM phono input
- Trigger in
- Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM)
- Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms (MM)
- Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Trigger out
- Fixed, line level output
- Variable, preamp output
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 405
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 14.6 kg/ 18.8 kg