Mono Phono Cartridge ORTOFON 2M Mono
The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
The 2M MONO uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system.
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz + 3 / - 1 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 18 µm/mN
- Stylus type: Nude Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 µm
- Tracking force range: 1.6-2.0 g (16-20 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.8 g (18 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus colour: White
- Recommended for following cartridges 2M MONO. Interchangeable with 2M 78.
- Stylus lifetime: with proper care we find that up to 1000 hours is possible without degradation of performance.