Mono Phono Cartridge ORTOFON MC CADENZA Mono
Regular price €1.249,00VAT included in price for European Union countries. VAT may be adjusted based on delivery country at check-out. Shipping cost (free above 99€ purchase within European Union) will be added at check-out.
Find your old records as well as new micro groove mono records and experience the Cadenza Mono!
The Cadenza Mono model is made with a Nude Fine Line stylus and a cylindrical aluminium cantilever. The stylus radius is r/R 8/40 µm.
The coils are made from 6NX (99.9999 %) pure silver wire. An improved winding process on the armature allows a better channel balance.
For easy use the pins are connected so you get the same signal from both pairs of connecting pins.
Sharing internal build with the Cadenza Red and with optimized adjustments for mono playback the sound is relaxed, homogeneous and moderate.
MC Cadenza Series' accessories included in the package:
- 1 x Stylus brush, fibre
- 1 x Screwdriver
- Leadwires, pair LW-6N
- Screws, pair M2,5 x 3
- Screws, pair M2,5 x 5
- Screws, pair M2,5 x 6
- Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 0.45 mV
- Frequency response 20 Hz: 20 kHz - +3/-1
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 12 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Nude Fine Line on Alu cantilever
- Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/40 μm
- Tracking force range: 2.2-2.7 g (22-27 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 g (25 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 50-500 Ohm
- Cartridge body material: Stainless steel Aluminium
- Cartridge colour: Natural/Black
- Cartridge weight: 10.7 g