Moving Coil Phono Cartridge ORTOFON SPU Classic G MkII
Regular price €949,00VAT included in price for European Union countries. VAT may be adjusted based on delivery country at check-out. Shipping cost (free above 99€ purchase within European Union) will be added at check-out.
The SPU Classic G MkII is known for its dynamic and powerful sound reproduction
The SPU Classic G MkII is a Moving Coil cartridge with an 18 µm spherical stylus profile.
The SPU Classic series embodies the essence of the original Moving Coils and are a perfect solution for the playback of both early and modern and contemporary stereo recordings.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.2 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz < 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz > 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz > 10 dB
- Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz + 3/- 3 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) > 60 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 8 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Spherical
- Stylus tip radius - R 18 µm
- Tracking force range - 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 4.0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle - 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 2 ohm
- Recommended load impedance > 10 ohm
- Cartridge body material - Ground wood and resin composite
- Coilwire material - High Purity Copper (OFC)
- Cartridge colour - Black matte
- Cartridge weight - 28 g
*) Typical value