Original Stylus for Moving Magnet Phono Cartridge ORTOFON 2M BRONZE
Regular price €285,00VAT included in price for European Union countries. VAT may be adjusted based on delivery country at check-out. Shipping cost (free above 99€ purchase within European Union) will be added at check-out.
Ortofon Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges can be serviced by replacing the stylus.
Replacement stylus unit compatible with 2M Bronze, 2M Black and 2M Black LVB 250 (interchangeable)
BE CAREFUL :
Some companies are selling compatible styli without making clear that they are not made by Ortofon. In other words they are suggesting styli are genuine Ortofon, when they are not.
We only sell original Ortofon styli.
Ortofon original styli are recognisable by Ortofon logo printed on the stylus body.
How to replace a stylus:
- Firstly lock the turntable tone arm, unscrew the cartridge, gently remove the stylus from the cartridge body and insert a new stylus. A stylus is changed usually by pulling straight out and in the opposite direction of the turntable's arm.
- If the stylus doesn't come, try these:
- with one hand, hold the cartridge to steady it
- with the other hand grasp the stylus from both sides and pull
- install the new stylus, holding the stylus from the top, press it gently into the space at the tip of the cartridge where the old stylus had been
- Never force it