Turntable Pro-ject SIGNATURE 10 (Cartridge & Dustcover not included)
The Signature 10 is an uncompromising high-end turntable combining mass-loading with magnetically-floating turntable principles
Tonearm & Clamp included
Cartridge & Dustcover not included
10'' Tonearm: Single-pivot with SME headshell. This high-end S-shape aluminium tonearm features a non magnetic low resonance construction with minimised bearing friction.
10 kg Platter: Mass loaded aluminium. The 10 kg aluminium platter is TPE damped and sits on an inverted bearing which is magnetically decoupled. The vinyl layer on top is the perfect surface for your record.
Decoupled Feet: Magnetically decoupled. Magnetic fields in the feet ensure effective mechanical decoupling of the entire player from interference.
- 33/45 RPM: Electronic speed change. Easily change the speed with the push of only a single button. The precision generator ensures the perfect playback speed with the utmost precision.
The wonderfully resonance-free, mass-loaded and TPE damped platter is precision diamond-cut out of a single piece of aluminium. It runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension.
The new 10” single-pivot tonearm with SME headshell is a genuine Pro-Ject design and allows stepless, “on-the-fly” VTA and mounting distance settings. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the number of included counterweights, maximum performance can be extracted out of any cartridge.
Safe transport: Wooden Box with everything you need. Your Signature 10 comes safe and secure in a big wooden box with everything you need to set it up correctly.
High-End Cable: Connect it 5P-CC. Interconnect cable with earthing wire, 2x RCA phono plugs to 1x 5-pole standard tonearm socket.
Record Puck: 405g weight. The sound can be significantly improved, when unwanted resonances between record and platter can be reduced.
- Additional Tools: Perfectly equipped & ready for use. Adapter for 7'' singles, allen key, spirit level and gloves are also included for a quick & easy setup.
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Motor control system: Precision generator
- Platter: 10.4 kg, TPE damped
- Platter puck: 405 g
- Main bearing: Ceramic (ball/plate), magnetically decoupled
- Tonearm: 10” single-pivot, alu with SME headshell
- Tonearm cable included: Pro-Ject Connect it 5P-CC
- Power supply: 16 Volts DC/1600 mA included
- Standby power consumption: < 1 Watt
- Dimensions: 475 x 195 x 354mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 23 kg net
Tonearm: 10” :
- The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre.
- Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections
- Inverted bearing design with four ABEC7 spec ballraces.
- Arm bearing housing of solid ring type. The massive outside ring is open to avoid resonances.
- Sorbothane® -damped counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances.
- Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
- Straight armtube reduces toe-in error.
- Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit arm height.
- The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets.
- Available with 5-pole standard socket, flying leads or terminal with phono sockets and earth screw.
- Headshell: 0.5” (12.7 mm) standard
- Mounting distance: 238 mm (platter - tonearm base)
- Supplied counterweights: suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 6 g, 5 - 8 g, 6 - 10 g or 8 - 14 g
- Optional counterweights: suitable for cartridges weighing between 15 - 20 g or 16 - 22 g
- Downforce range: 10 - 35mN
- Effective length: 10” (254 mm)
- Effective mass: 8.5 g
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Weight: 269 g (without counterweight)
Option : On customer's site installation and set-up within European Union
After delivery of the product, one of our team members will take an appointment at the address of delivery to install your equipment, and make sure it is properly set-up.
To buy an installation service please click here