Turntable ELAC MIRACORD 50 (Clamp not included)
The warmth of analog sound.
The Miracord 50 is the perfect choice for those building a new LP collection, or for rediscovering the magic of an existing record library.
Tonearm, Cartridge & Dustcover included
Clamp not included
ELAC’s Miracord 50 Turntable is designed to deliver exceptional vinyl transcription, inspired by the iconic Miracord name from the Golden Age of Stereo, when turntables reigned supreme. The Miracord 50 is carefully engineered with a belt-drive motor and die-cast aluminum platter. A precision static balanced, straight-tube tonearm with removable headshell features a factory-mounted MM phono cartridge. Designed with convenience in mind, the Miracord 50 is equipped with a built-in defeatable phono preamplifier, allowing you to add this turntable to virtually any music system.
Superior isolation is achieved with a chassis designed to minimize the sonic effects of vibration and feedback. A low-noise DC servo motor drives a die-cast, high-inertia aluminum platter with special record mat via a rubber belt, resulting in stable speed and minimal wow and flutter.
Precision Tonearm and Cartridge
The tonearm is a static-balance, straight- tube design with precision bearings, built- in anti-skate adjustment and removable bayonet-style headshell. A premounted
moving-magnet cartridge takes all the guesswork out of setup and assures proper vertical tracking angle, tracking weight and azimuth adjustment right out of the box.
Built-in Phono Equalizer Amplifier
Unlike most turntables, the Miracord 50 comes complete with a built-in defeatable phono preamp for correct RIAA equalization. That means you can add LP playback without having to add a costly phono
stage to line-level preamps or digital-only systems. Just plug it in, put on a record and enjoy rich LP sound!
Styled to complement any interior, the Miracord 50 is available with a silver chassis and gloss-black plinth. A hinged, tinted dustcover is included.
- Drive System: Belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Selectable Speeds: 331⁄3 and 45 rpm
- Motor Servo: Speed rotation and servo system
- Rotation Speed Variation: +/-1%
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -67 dB or higher (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -60 dB or higher (unweighted)
- Platter: Aluminum die-cast
- Platter Diameter: 12.0in/300mm
- Type: Aluminum tube, static-balanced
- Effective Arm Length: 8.8 in / 223.6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 4.0 g
- Cartridge Weight Range: 3.5 to 6.0 g
- Effective Arm Mass: 27.4 g
- Overhang: 18.6 mm
- Offset Angle: 25 degrees
- Anti-Skating Adjustment: Supported
- Main Bearing: Stainless steel
- Type: Audio-Technica AT91 moving magnet
- Stylus Construction: Bonded diamond
- Mount: Half-inch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Channel Separation: >18 dB
- Channel Balance: 2.5 dB
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Stylus Pressure: 2.0 g +/-0.5 g
- Cartridge Weight: 5.0 g +/-0.5 g
- Headshell Weight: 11.0 g (including screws, nuts and wires)
PHONO EQUALIZER AMPLIFIER
- Type: Moving magnet (MM)
- Phono Output: 2.5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)
- Line Output: 140 mV (-17 dBV)
- Phono/Line: Switchable
- Supported Load Impedance: 47 kΩ
- CONNECTOR: RCA pin jack including RCA cable accessories
- VOLTAGE: 100 to 240 V AC / 50 to 60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 1.5 W (less than 0.5 W at standby)
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD): 16.05 x 5.5 x 14.20 inch
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD): 420 x 140 x 360 mm
- WEIGHT: 12.10 lb / 5.5 kg