Turntable Pro-ject Debut Carbon EVO (Clamp not included)
The Debut Carbon EVO is the Time for Evolution. Pro-ject has taken their most popular turntable design and improved every aspect of it. The result is an incredibly refined product.
Tonearm, Cartridge & Dustcover included
Clamp not included
Refined in every aspect.
- Suspension: Improved motor suspension. The Debut Carbon EVO features our new designed motor suspension. We have improved the old design to consistently reduce the vibrations better than before.
- Metal Feet: Damped & height adjustable. The new Debut Carbon Evo stands on three height adjustable damped aluminium feet to guarantee the perfect stand.
- 1,7 kg Platter: Heavy steel and TPE damped. We added a TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) ring on the inside of the platter. The result is an even quieter and noiseless operation with less wow and flutter.
- 33/45/78 RPM: High precision motor control. The rocker switch on the bottom of the turntable allows you to change speeds with the push of only a single button.
The Debut Carbon EVO focuses on the core aspects that make a turntable sound great. Technically correct design - expert craftsmanship - handmade in the EU. This turntable is built to last you a lifetime!
Redesigned motor suspension
We used our technology and experience gained from the past and fit damping techniques of highend turntables into the Debut Carbon EVO. Looking at more advanced TPE damping and highmass sandwich constructions we were able to come up with a new motor and suspension solution for the Debut Carbon EVO.
Anytime the perfect stand
Our new Debut Carbon EVO does not just look great - it also always stands perfectly level. It uses 3 height adjustable heavy-duty metal feet to ensure a level positioning on every surface.
Controlled playback speeds
Besides being able to effortlessly change replay speeds with the push of a button, the playback speed is electronically controlled with the utmost precision, which results in the most accurate and stable speeds.
DAMPED FROM THE INSIDE
Our previous metal platter was already heavier than anybody else‘s on the market, but metal platters inherently have a disadvantage: resonance.
Our TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) technology now helps to damp the resonance completely and also increases the weight to 1,7 kg. Because the TPE is mounted to the inside of the platter‘s rim, the moving energy will also create a flywheel effect. The result is an even quieter and noiseless operation with less wow and flutter.
CLEAN LOOK & NEW COLOURS
You wont find any button, switch or printing on the plinth to ensure the luxurious aesthetics. The speed control switch has been moved to the bottom of the plinth, to keep the clean look the Debut is known for.
The Debut Carbon EVO is not only timeless by offering traditional high-gloss black, white and red finishes or our fabled real-wood walnut veneer. Completely new, unique and trend-setting are the beautifully realized satin signature finishes in 5 different variations.
From the record to your amplifier.
- Ortofon 2M Red: Moving-Magnet Cartridge. 2M Red is an all-purpose cartridge that delivers open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth. (*US Version comes with Sumiko Rainier)
- The Tonearm: 8,6 inch carbon. The new Debut Carbon EVO features the proven 8,6‘‘ one piece Carbon tonearm design. The super stiff, but lightweight tonearm delivers an insane sound quality with a convincing sound stage.
- Output: Gold plated sockets.You can always change your RCA output cable and upgrade it with your preffered one. The gold plated connectors will always provide the best connection.
- Phono Cable: Semi-balanced RCA cable. To guarantee a perfect connection to your amp you will find a high-quality phono RCA cable in the box. Our Connect it E is a semi-balanced, low-capacitance cable, with superior shielding.
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.. *** 78 r.p.m. optional
- Speed variance: 33: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and flutter: 33: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 6g
- Effective tonearm length: 8.6 " ( 218.5 mm)
- Overhang: 18,5 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W/ 0 W in Stand-By
- Outboard power supply: 15V / 0 – 0.8 mA DC (set at 0.5 mA), universal power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 118 x 320 mm, dust cover open 415 x 365 x 405mm
- Weight: 5,6 kg
- Dimensions packaging (W x H x D): 488 x 235 x 393 mm
- Weight incl. packaging: 8.0kg
MM-Cartridge Ortofon 2M Red
- Frequency range: 20-22.000Hz
- Channel separation: 22dB/1kHz
- Output voltage: 5.5mV
- Recommended load impedance: 47kohms/amplifier connection – MM-input
- Compliance/stylus type: 20µm/mN – elliptical
- Recommended tracking force: 17.5mN
- Weight: 7.2g
- Satin Steel Blue
- Satin Golden Yellow
- Satin Fir Green
- Satin White
- Satin Black
- High Gloss Black
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Red
- Real Wood Walnut