Turntable Pro-ject Essential III SB (Clamp not included)
Essential III SB is the one to choose when it comes to comfort. It’s for the audiophile that has multiple 12“ LPs and 7“ singles and likes to flip through them with ease. Essential III SB allows the listener to change speeds with the push of a single button.
Tonearm, Cartridge and Dustcover included
Clamp not included
The Essential III is the audiophile entry-level turntable. It delivers a lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover
What is FlexiRange?
In the pursuit of perfection, choices must be made. What is important, what is not needed. Pro-Ject, the world leader in audiophile turntables, has created a product line with six distinct configurations that lets you decide which features are important to you. Therefore there are no compromises in the quality of the components and you can choose the configuration that suits you best, paying only for the features you want.
All models of FlexiRange are based on the standard version of Essential III and share the same basic features. They come with a factory aligned Ortofon OM10 cartridge, which is mounted to a onepiece aluminum tonearm. The chassis and the platter are made from acoustically neutral MDF which guarantees high class performance.
We have built models with switchable line or phono output, electronic speed control or even high resolution USB LP ripping. There is also a version with a digital output to send ones and zeros to an external D/A converter or soundbar and we have even designed a model with Bluetooth streaming. There is a model for every living room...
- 33/45 electronic Speed selector
- Switchable line or phono output
- built-in Bluetooth transmitter
- wireless turntable with phono pre-amp
- Built-in DC-powered motor control: ultimate speed stability with minimized speed drift
- One piece 8.6” aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Anti-skating weight for accurate tracking and low distortion
- Main platter bearing with low tolerances: reduced rumble, reduced wow & flutter
- Diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley: precise power transmission
- Special decoupling feet eliminate mechanically induced noise
- Platter and chassis are made from MDF for optimized resonance sensitivity
- Chassis & platter are made from low-resonance
- MDF: medium-density fibreboard is stronger and much denser than particle board
- Designed and produced in Europe.
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 RPM
- Drive principle: belt drive
- Wow and flutter: at 33 RPM: 0.70 %, at 45 RPM: 0.60 %
- Speed drift: at 33 RPM: ±0.21 %, at 45 RPM: ±0.19 %
- Platter: 300mm MDF
- Main platter bearing spindle: stainless steel
- Tonearm: 8.6“, aluminum
- Cartridge: Ortofon OM10
- Effective arm length: 218.5mm
- Effective tonearmmass: 8.0 grams
- Suitable for cartridge mass: 3-5.5 grams
- Tracking force: 0-25mN (recommended for OM10 18mN)
- Power consumption: maximum 4.5 watts
- Accessories included: power supply, dust cover, Connect-It E, felt mat
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330mm
- Weight: 5.0 kg net