Power supply MOON 820S
In order to constantly push the limits of sound purity, the power supply MOON 820S was created through painstaking R&D and a passion for perfection.
Impressive performance upgrades: “Even if you only pair the 820S with one component, the upgrade is substantial enough to invest.”– Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio
Engineered for both digital and analog products
- Two custom proprietary toroidal transformers with lower magnetic, electrical and thermal loss, for an improved power transfer and a lower regulation factor. The result is increased current speed and better dynamics; one each for analog and digital power supplies.
- Theanalog and digital power supplies each have 2 special “pi-type” filters after the inital voltage rectification stage that reduce AC transmission noise, using 40,000uF of capacitance (4 x 10,000 uF) and dual choke inductance (2x 20mH).
- The analog and digital supplieseach have 4 stages of our proprietary M-R2S circuit; A fully discrete voltage regulation circuit using a “precision reference” feeding an amplifier made up of numerous IC’s and transistors as opposed to a single voltage regulation chip. M-R2S outputs pure DC power that is exceptionally fast, very precise, has a virtually unmeasureable noise level, as well as absolute stable voltage.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings and extremely low impedance characteristics yielding much shorter signal paths and drastically reduced noise levels.
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your power supply:
- Two (2) 4-Pin XLR cables for analog section DC power
- Two (2) 5-Pin XLR cables for digital section DC power
- Owner’s manual
Option : On customer's site installation and set-up within European Union
After delivery of the product, one of our team members will take an appointment at the address of delivery to install your equipment, and make sure it is properly set-up.
To buy an installation service please click here