Moving Coil Phono Cartridge ORTOFON MC Anna Diamond
The Ortofon Exclusives series of our highest-performing Moving Coil cartridges has now been expanded to include a new premier model - the MC Anna Diamond
The MC Anna Diamond model represents the highest echelon of Moving Coil cartridges.
As its name suggests, the MC Anna Diamond uses a Diamond cantilever that in combination with Ortofon Replicant 100 diamond offers extreme transparency, speed and responsiveness beyond that of any other combination.
This state of the art product, representative of numerous Ortofon design elements and ideas, is truly exemplary of the highest degree of performance possible in contemporary analogue playback technology.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.2 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - 0.5 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 22 dB
- Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 1.5 dB
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 9 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Special polished Nude Ortofon Replicant 100 on Diamond Cantilever
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 5/100 µm
- Tracking force, recommended - 2.4 g (24 mN)
- Tracking angle - 23°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 6 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance > 10 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - SLM Titanium
- Cartridge colour - Silver/Black
- Cartridge weight - 16 gram
- LW-800S leadwires enclosed the package.
Optional Installation service : on customer's site installation and set-up within European Union
If you buy the optional installation service, one of our team members will take an appointment with you to deliver the cartridge, install it and make sure it is properly set-up.
To buy an installation service please click here