Moving Coil Phono Cartridge ORTOFON MC Cadenza Bronze
Regular price €2.199,00VAT included in price for European Union countries. VAT may be adjusted based on delivery country at check-out. Shipping cost (free above 99€ purchase within European Union) will be added at check-out.
Cadenza Bronze is a true high-end reference cartridge, conveying music with supreme precision, impact and dynamics
The Cadenza Bronze model is using a Replicant 100 stylus and a conical aluminium cantilever. The coil wire is the famous Ortofon Aucurum wire, which is a gold plated 6NX copper wire. Field Stabilizing Element/FSE, is used for optimal linearity especially during complex crescendo passages.
Cadenza Bronze stereo imaging capabilities illuminate the farthest corners of the soundstage in all three dimensions.
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.4 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz - < 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz - > 24 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - > 20 dB
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz - +/-1.5
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) - 80 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 12 µm/mN
- Stylus type - Nude Ortofon Replicant on conical alu cantilever
- Stylus tip radius - r/R 5/100 µm
- Tracking force range - 2.2-2.7 g (22-27 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended - 2.5 g (25 mN)
- Tracking angle - 23°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance - 5 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance - 50-200 Ohm
- Cartridge body material - Stainless steel / Aluminium
- Cartridge colour - Bronze/Black
- Cartridge weight - 10.7 gram
*) Typical value
Optional Installation service : on customer's site installation and set-up within European Union
If you buy the optional installation service, one of our team members will take an appointment with you to deliver the cartridge, install it and make sure it is properly set-up.
To buy an installation service please click here