Phono Stage Solid State – MOON 610LP (MM & MC)
Featuring a dual-mono, fully balanced differential circuit layout, the MOON 610LP Phono Preamplifier is a purist design heavily based on the reference grade MOON 810LP.
Music emerges from deep black background: “Even the most delicate pieces of classical music, the noise floor is always in the recording, with tape hiss from the master coming through, not the electronics. Personally, this is one of the true benefits of a great solidstate phonostage — the absence of noise.”– Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- 64 impedance loading settings from 12.1Ω to 47kΩ.
- 16 capacitance loading settings from 0pF to 1120pF.
- 16 gain level settings from 40dB to 70dB.
- Selectable equalization curves for RIAA and IEC standards.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- Inputs (XLR / RCA): 1 pair / 1 pair
- S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain): 112dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain): 93dBr
- IEC Curve Effect: -7dB @ 10Hz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -106dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.002%
- Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA): 200V RMS / 100V RMS
- Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA): 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
- Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 47,6 x 10,2 x 42,7 cm
The following accessories should be included inside the box with your phono preamplifier:
- AC power cable
- One (1) pen shaped plastic hand tool for making DIP-switch adjustments
- Owner’s manual
Option : On customer's site installation and set-up within European Union
After delivery of the product, one of our team members will take an appointment at the address of delivery to install your equipment, and make sure it is properly set-up.
To buy an installation service please click here